Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien Vs Predator 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Alien Vs Predator 1 Empty
PostSubject: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 pm

If you watch Sci-fi or horror then you would have heard about The Alien or the Predator. These two alien cretures have had their own set of movies (you can look them up if you want i really dont care) that were okay if you enjoyed them. If you followed both series until now you would have know that Hollywood and there creative team would have thought that "we have two aliens we should bring them together we can make money off this" (they didnt really say it like this) but contining on if you watched the first AVP you would have saw that there was pyrmaid under alaska (which look like some from the anicent maya or inca). So people go there look around then the werid $h!t starts to happen you see werid looking bones with the chest ripped out. Now at end a predator (who killed alot humans) makes allieds with a human to kill the queen alien. But the Predator dies Sad and becomes infected with an hybrid alien predator= Prealien(really werid name and weird look)
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 am

gj for spoiling the end of the wohle first movie Razz ^^ first one was not bad and 2nd one was a bit too boring.
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:06 am

Oh yeah, I watched that movie a buncha years back with my elementary school crush. =| Not a romantic movie, but I thought it was pretty awesome. The Predators weren't as cool as the Aliens though. The Aliens had a kickass survival method.

I mean, it's lethal, humiliating, horrible, and such other nasty words, and effective.

And I thought the karmic backlash against the Predators was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:51 am

i think i saw all the avp moives and a few of the seperate ones,verrrry confusin and omgwtfbbq predator and aliens hybrid?
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:55 pm

yea it looks weird as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Vs Predator 1   Alien Vs Predator 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Vs Predator 1
Page 1 of 1