Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst games ever made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Worst games ever made Empty
PostSubject: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Id have to say one of them was Marvel Rise of the Imperfects. .. Worst fighting game I ever played! All characters had stats, so some had clear advantages over all the others, like.. Ironman was the only character with maxed out stats so you could beat ANYONE with him. even if you sucked.

what is the worst game You have played?
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 pm

i liked that game lol not alot but to a point and yeah iron man = IMBA

i say two worlds...its the ONLY game i ever got,played for 2 min,threw up and threw it out
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:08 pm

im glad i downloaded the demo of two worlds. I liked it at first.. but it got really boring. it was like they tried to make a MMORPG.. but offline xD it was, quite bad. Too much crap been released recently, eh?
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:10 pm

hmmm dont know what was the worst game but my last deception was dynasty warrirors 6 for xbox360 they fucking changed too much stuff -.- my favorite char got some boring weapons and you could only play history mode with 6 chars for each side -.- the 5 for ps2 was much better damn -.-
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:14 pm

yeah dynasty warriors 6.. it was too easy! i got lu bu.. and i felt accomplished at first then i was like.. wait.. this is gay. xD I didnt put much effort into it.. and also, Pang Tong.. my favorite. They made him look like a damn turtle. Another really bad game was.. uh.. Oh! The Darkness. -_- you play a mobster, with demonic powers.. the final 'boss' i suppose.. is the darkness, they key to beating it.. Dont attack! HAH.. then after that the last guy you fight dies in one shot. also, the gameplay.. yawn. You move slowly, and your aim sucks. And you go into the darkness and for some reason theres nazi zombies everywhere? Just.. such a strange game. ps3, graphics on characters sucked.
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Time to retronerd it up.

Most of the internet likes to pick on an old NES game called Deadly Towers as the 'very worst.' I've played it myself, (t'was my first ROM =D) and I admit it's pretty bad, but not the worst. It's playable, just reeeeeeaaaaaaaally difficult and it can hurt your eyes.

My vote for worst is ET.
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:05 am

mostly all wii games sucked for me
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:04 am

BlackStar wrote:
mostly all wii games sucked for me
so you only played the wrong games ^^ my last game i bought for wii was bleach shattered blade cause it wasnt expensive and i though it would be crapy since i readed every where that the game would sux but omg for the price i bought it it was pretty cool Oo and even ikkaku has his bankai in this game thats why i love this game xDD wii ftw ^^ next game i will buy is Disaster ^^
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:07 pm

the soul eater game for wii sucks bad,the ps2 one is alot better but still isnt too good
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:11 pm

i tried to play redsteel for the wii it was so hard to even strat up

its like they made it so confusing to begin that they dint want u to begin
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:28 pm

well Red Steel just sucked. My brothers friend gave it to us for free because he hated it, and then we wanted to get rid of it. It was just... Bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst games ever made   Worst games ever made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst games ever made
Page 1 of 1