Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xbox 360 and PS3 games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Xbox 360 and PS3 games Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 am

Well, on 360 I usually play Fable 2. It was somewhat of a let-down but still a great game in general. I played dead-rising, until there was absolutely nothing left to do. Castle crashers also got boring after beating it with like 5 people. On the PS3.. well almost everything is a let-down. You spend 60 bucks on a game you beat in 3 days, with No Easter eggs, and No secrets or anything. Shooting games on PS3 are novelties and rip offs. We just recently got street fighter 4, its not what we expected but it lasted a few days just like everything else. We have a lot of shooters that disappointing us. Jericho, The Darkness, Black Site Area 51, The orange box was fun actually.. I'm a fan of Half life 2. Timeshift, Stranglehold, and Resistance were pretty cool while they lasted too. Its not a complete let-down, I'm not badmouthing it in general or anything, just saying modern games aren't that good. I'm more of a Disgaea fan myself. Disgaea 3 was disappointing because it was so short. All I have left to do is power level until i can beat a level 4000. Anyway, for any Halo fans out there.. how can you play that? We got it, I don't like it. I really don't see what people like about Halo. To me, Its played just like any other shooter game I've played and I've almost played all of them seeing as how whenever one comes out my brother buys it.
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:09 am

Oh right, I also have a Wii. But like some of you said.. Major disappointment. The only game ive found really fun so far is House of the Dead, Overkill. Its basically an arcade shooting game. Its fun, but its way too easy for someone like me. I wish you could crank up the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:13 am

fable 1 > 2 even if i finished it twice but still the first was better ^^ also played dead rising but got boring maybe i will buy the new one coming out for wii if it is better ^^
and for xbox360 Bioshok > all there is no better game even if dead space and some other games are also great but Bioshok is just the best ^^
and editing post would be enough ^^
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 am

yea i have wii too
but no games so very very disappointing
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm

wii sucks,i went though hell getting one and it failed...witch meant i fail,i have 360 witch i love,im in the middle of playing alot of RPGs cuz their pretty fucking long on 360 *look at blue dragon,so long it has 4 cds* ps3 i just play naruto ult ninja storm witch is ok but coulda been better
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Well, I dont think many of the games I play suck. My nickname is JOAT, Jack of All Trades. I will play, Any kind of game, and like it as long as its made correctly. I was watching the preview for the watchmen game, it looks like it has ps2 or xbox graphics for a 360 game. it looks.. bad. and yeah, bioshock was probably one of the best ones ive played, too bad i dont own it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 and PS3 games   Xbox 360 and PS3 games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 and PS3 games
Page 1 of 1