Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)   Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:51 am

Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) 10h15yu
A schoolgirl who killed herself based on a comment, “Die!”, left on her blog. Now it appears the girl (then 15) responsible for the comment, in fact her former classmate, is facing prosecution for insulting the girl and instigating a suicide.

The details of the previous case have already been laid out, and it seems that the parents there were unable to accept that the girl bore responsibility for taking her own life, and so sought legal recourse.

It seems the girl who made the comments, which were along the lines of “Die!” (extremely common on 2ch and similar) and “If you die I’ll be at your funeral”, was unwise enough to admit to the comments, and the vengeful parents have undertaken legal action, charging that the girl instigated the suicide and defamed/insulted their daughter.

Police say “Proving the veracity of the charges will be difficult”, so it seems she may have a good chance of being acquitted (it should be stressed police themselves are not instigating the prosecution).

It is not clear if the classmate actually attended the dead girl’s funeral or not.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)   Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 am

I hate Humans !! >.< poor girl =( R.I.P
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)   Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:17 pm

thts scaryy
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858

PostSubject: Re: Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)   Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 pm

yeah so sad
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)   Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl Charged Over Fatal Blog Comment (can u tell im bord???)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4DaSoul :: Spam Area :: Odd Stories-
Jump to: