Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AVP Alien Vs Predator Part 2 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

AVP Alien Vs Predator Part 2 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: AVP Alien Vs Predator Part 2 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)   AVP Alien Vs Predator Part 2 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Lately i watch alien vs predator 2 watching it and see it again was pretty good to see the predator PWNED some alien n00bs. But now there some the predator didnt know but he see on a transmission a creature that's not aalien nor predator it is .....the Prealien Hybrid. which looks something like the alien queen with some predator like features like the dreadlocks and the weird finger things on its face (like this thing to the left)

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/ibeenwantingtopop/Ryk6R2HYo-I/AAAAAAAABLA/gighFDED8XY/prealien%5B5%5D.jpg[/img

At the end of the movie AVP 2 (SPOILER ALERT !!!!) the predator and the prealien hybrid have their show down to see who is the better creature. but they both die and then the area they fought in the small town was NUKED by the goverment weird ending and also the goverment just nuked to stop the spread of their war on our planet.....for now lol!
Back to top Go down

AVP Alien Vs Predator Part 2 (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1