Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:09 pm

ONE OF MY NEW FAVORIT ANIMES

http://anime-media.com/maria-holic-episode-7/

6:59 - 7:04

JUST REFERENCED SOMETHING FROM MY OTHER FAVORIT ANIME

AND IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ITS LIKE 1 IN THE MOURNING AND IM JUST YELLING LOUDLY111111111111

MAYBE TO MUCH CANDY FROM TODAY BUT OMGGG <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Number of posts : 630

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:01 am

rawr to you too.......
how can you have so much energy? im so tired x_x
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 am

He coulda slept all day. Or downed massive amounts of coffee. Or chugged a Red Bull. =D

Man I totally want a Red Bull right now. >|
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 pm

ugh!!! whenever i get my hands on a redbull... or any kind of energy drink, it always gets snatched away by somebody!!! >.< so i don't even know what it tastes like......
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:23 pm

<=| Dude, that is so evil. Everyone should know the delicious taste of Red Bull.

Hmm..

You should set up a 'Get DarkUchihaAngel a Red Bull of her very own' charity drive or somethin'.

I'd donate if I had money. =T
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 pm

... i don't think my parents would approve of that xD my brother's not even allowed to have energy drinks... i think
my dad's an ER doctor and my moms a MENTAL HEALTH NURSE!!
wish i had a stunt performer as a parent xP
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Well he's more of a sideshow sort of guy. =)

And plus I don't see him much so BAAAAAW xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4DaSoul :: Spam Area :: Spam!!!!-
Jump to: