Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halo 3 vs Halo Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Halo 3 vs Halo Wars Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 vs Halo Wars   Halo 3 vs Halo Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:07 am

For the people out there who are hardcore Halo fans who have all the games, map packs and the books. Some ppl were very impressed about the third released of the series and went you beat the game everyone thought okay Chief is going into cryo sleep and that it its over.... but it wasnt. Now with the newest Released Halo Wars with is an not a first person shooter but a overview of the map and you command your soldiers to fight the covanent. Even thought this new installment takes place 20 Years before the First Halo game takes place. Even thought the plot is in my opinion is awesome you get to see more then one Spartan in action which is good, but i really wish that it was first person because it would be Epic Exclamation Even thought the company that is making the game no longer exist this will proabaly be the last of it's kind. so if you have any more questions you can sent me a message

So Be Kind Reply lol!
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 vs Halo Wars   Halo 3 vs Halo Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:11 am

i like halo wars cuz i like RTS games
and it seems their working on spin off games of halo more then halo 4 itself
like Halo Recon is making you play as a random guy and you have to be stealthy to win...witch is gay
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 vs Halo Wars   Halo 3 vs Halo Wars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Tactical Espionage Action is not gay! >=O

Stealth games are awesome.

...though Halo Wars does look cool. I've always liked RTS games, even if I freak about not doing it right every bloody time I play one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 vs Halo Wars   Halo 3 vs Halo Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 vs Halo Wars
Page 1 of 1