A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DivineStrike
Newb

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Sat May 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Okay well see the thing is I've been sort of fooling around with my friends girlfriend behind his back, and he's been my best friend for awhile so its kinda weird especially when i double date with them. I have a girlfriend, but I've been cheating on her with my friends girl, but that's not the worst of it i guess a couple months ago i was at my friends house i was sleeping over there and my friend had fallen asleep so i went down stairs to get a drink of water, and his sister was down there crying because her mom had recently died. i went over to comfort her and one thing just led to another. So now I've been sleeping with my friends girlfriend and his emotionally distraught sister as well as my own girlfriend and well my friends girlfriend and his sister hang out a lot and I'm afraid they will say something to each other about me and it will get back to my friend. what can i do because i like the loving sensual sex of my girlfriend, and the passionate forbidden sex of my friends girlfriend and the amazing wild sex of a girl trying to forget in my friends sister. so i don't know what to do they're starting to get wise of one another I've gotten my self into a mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiryu
です

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 pm

wow such things acutally really happens in real life Oo ok only thing to do (and wich one wont help you^^) is too stay with the girl you love ^^ and your friend if he finds out all of this i think he might wanna kill you.... :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deltalpha
Danni Boy

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Mon May 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Wow...ugh...yea, your screwed. BIG TIME!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!

Number of posts : 858

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Mon May 25, 2009 10:03 pm

eh
not cool man >.>

です

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 am

heh. good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deltalpha
Danni Boy

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 pm

So what happened?!?! 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.   

Back to top Go down

It seems ive gotten myself into a bit of a mess.
Page 1 of 1