Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) Empty
PostSubject: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:49 am

Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) O9qu7o

An interesting article comes our way detailing how stress may effect the size and growth of a woman’s breasts.

Typically during puberty a woman’s hormones begin to gradually build up, resulting in the development of breasts and other characteristics of sexual dimorphism. More specifically, it stimulates the growth of the subcutaneous fat and mammary glands that make up the breasts.

This is especially the case when a woman becomes pregnant and her hormones become far more vigorous, thus resulting in a sudden increase in breast size.

However, the pituitary gland from which these hormones come from is incredibly delicate in regards to stress.

During puberty, engaging in rigorous club activities or extreme diets can put the utmost amount of stress on the pituitary gland and heavily suppress female hormones.

A example of this pattern is said to be marathon runners, who go through a great deal of stress and then experience a runner’s high afterward, from the endorphins released by the pituitary gland. They are also not known for being well endowed…

Via Otona Magic.

Perhaps a lack of activity is key to large breasts? Or maybe just a lax diet. Curiously, several developed nations with obesity problems also possess large average breast size…

If all else fails, there’s always the surgical alternative.

Last edited by EaterofSouls101 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 am

u might be asking yourself "what does this have to do with anime?"
and i answer you with

Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) 29391xz
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:19 am

y im really asking me what this has to do with anime but ok i shut up xD
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:44 pm

btw soi fong must be one stressed out bitch
Back to top Go down
DivineStrike
Newb
DivineStrike

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:49 pm

we should do a study of the biggest and smallest breasted anime babes and see if the stress levels match their size.
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 pm

DivineStrike wrote:
we should do a study of the biggest and smallest breasted anime babes and see if the stress levels match their size.

thats a fucking great idea
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm

DivineStrike wrote:
i can already say nope it dont ^^
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 pm

testtt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)   Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Female Breast Size Proportional to Stress (+18 Only)
Page 1 of 1