Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl   Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl Ei3ura

A middle school girl (15) who stabbed to death her father (46) ignited a typical mass media firestorm of finger pointing, when searches of her room turned up copies of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni manga (“occult manga”), a notably bloody tale derived from the famous doujin game series, as well as a variety of other suspect titles, such as murder mystery novels.

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl 2v27az8

The girl slew her father some days ago, stabbing him repeatedly in the chest whilst he slept. On arrest she offered little in the way of a detailed motive: “I aimed for his upper body when I stabbed”, and “I didn’t like studying”. As a result, police keenly rifled through her room looking for something to pin the crime onto her with, turning up the manga in question.

Police are said to be looking to pursue the manga as a lead in understanding the case.

Acquaintances questioned offered their observations: “She was reading a manga including scenes of murder with a deadly weapon” (let us ignore for a moment the fact that this covers most manga and indeed drama, films, etc.), and “She started reading it recently after having it recommended to her by a friend”. Look for something unpleasant to happen to the unfortunate friend soon…
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl   Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:52 pm

yeahe yeah always the fault of games animes or songs its always the same -.- fault of education i would say ! but poor father >.<
Back to top Go down

Higurashi Blamed For Father Stabbing Girl
Page 1 of 1