Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ratchet and Clank Series on the PS3 (May have Spoilers!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

The Ratchet and Clank Series on the PS3 (May have Spoilers!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Ratchet and Clank Series on the PS3 (May have Spoilers!!)   The Ratchet and Clank Series on the PS3 (May have Spoilers!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm

For any Fan of R&C series some think that the new series is a fresh start for the PS3. Expect the ending of it (Spoiler dont read after here if you have not finished the ps3 verison) on how the weird robots took clank and left Ratchet alone. Which leads to the downloadable game Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty which is about Ratchets journey for find a pirate named "Dark Water" who could get Access the zoids. So Ratchet starts the game and finds out that Dark Water is Dead and finds out that DarkWater's way to summon/talk to the Creatures is with his treasure. But he Cursed his treasure that if anyone tried to take his treasure it will wake him and his undead crew. (skipping to later in the Game) When you get to the end of the game you beat the boss (like ever Ratchet and clank before it) then you find the master mind of clank's kidnapping Dr. Nefarious (i thought i killed him in RC3 Question ) But he's back Which is weird due to in the game Secret Agent Clank the master mind in that game was Dr. Nefarious creation Klunk (which its funny what happens to him at the end you should look it up) but the next part of this game comes out in Fall 2009

So be kind repely lol!
Back to top Go down

The Ratchet and Clank Series on the PS3 (May have Spoilers!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4DaSoul :: Spam Area :: The Hangout-
Jump to: