Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5 Empty
PostSubject: does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5   does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:25 am

For the true jak and daxter fans ppl have heard rumors and stories about naughty dog making a new jak and daxter game. for some fans (like me) we were happy to hear this after the fact of the fouth game was just racing and nothing against this but it lack for me dark/light jak action. Because that fact that in the third game they enter light jak which he was kick @$$ due to he could fly, freeze time and heal himself while he still use weapons. while saying that i believe that doing all that to add to the third one then not using it in the 4th addition to the series was a really downer to me. But for any fan out there who has info if there is a 5th game coming out and if itis like the old game plez tell me
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5   does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:43 pm

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 3
Release Date: December 31, 2009
Release Region: United States

fear my awsome finding skillz
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Vandamator
Newb
Vandamator

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5   does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm

my god ur good lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5   does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does anyone out there know if there is going to be a jak 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4DaSoul :: Spam Area :: The Hangout-
Jump to: