Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
PoisonnN
EaterofSouls101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/scitech/090326_Computer_Worm_Set_to_Strike_April_1

MYFOXNY.COM - Give your computer a checkup because a virus could be on it right now -- dormant but quietly gathering your personal information. The Conficker-C worm is supposed to become active on April 1 but it's no joke as Fox 5 Tech Guy Brett Larson explains -- and tells us how to protect our PCs (video, left).

Things To Know:
1. A Conficker Worm is a computer worm that can infect your computer and spread itself to others across a network, without human interaction.
2. There have been two previous Conficker Worms (Conficker A and B), but type C is considered more potent and stealthier than the previous variants.
3. Conficker-C is considered a logic bomb, which is a worm that is stored dormant somewhere on the computer, with code that comes alive on a specified date (In this case, April 1st).
4. A computer infected with a Conficker Worm generally disables the the anti-virus software and blocks access to computer security websites, such as Microsoft Update. It will also stop pc's from receiving automated software updates.
5. There is a lot that this computer worm is speculated to do, but no one knows for certain. What is known is that on April 1st, all infected computers will succumb to the control of a "Master Computer".

this is no fucking joke,this could destory your computer if you have it,im doing to scans from the link right now to check if i got it,IM VERY SORRY!!! i did not post this sooner
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:47 pm

lol im doing this right now
Back to top Go down
deltalpha
Danni Boy
deltalpha

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

i saw that on the news this morning!!
i thought it was just a world wide joke though.....
ack x_x im really confused, cause some ppl say it's just a hoax to make money...
and (according to my research) it's a virus that will affect windows based pc only
so i should be good :3
Back to top Go down
deltalpha
Danni Boy
deltalpha

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Also for the pron addics in the forums:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwareremove/default.mspx

Run a full system scan, por favor. This tool will remove any traces of Confiker A, B, C, or D and also many other types of viruses, worms, and/or trojans.
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:11 pm

lol tooo many links
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

hm... turns out it's NOT jut a hoax o.o''
ok now im scared....
i might not be on tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 am

lol tomorrow april 1st
i think it all after also
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:04 pm

hmmm thx for the info im glad that i dont got this shit on my pc ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Kiryu wrote:
hmmm thx for the info im glad that i dont got this shit on my pc ^^

um... i thought the virus was sent all over the world...?
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

you think everyone in the world who has a pc gets the same virus? ^^ that would be scary ^^ and just imagine the people who wouldnt hear about it would get immidiatly a fucked up pc cause of it i also only heard it cause of this topic. Dont think everyone has this shit that would be impossible at least if i understood it right ^^ but i used every shit i have and nothing detected it so i think i dont have it.
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

ok maybe not....

my whole family is taking this virus thing way too seriously and it's getting on my nerves
i came home from school and the first thing i hear when i come in is my dad screaming at my brother

"GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!! YOU'RE GONNA CATCH THE VIRUS!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:31 pm

xD 1)so you should never go on again cause you could catch it at everytime ^^ 2)this virus is anyway suposed to be one the pc before the 1st so you would have it already anyway ^^ and yeah this is maybe a bit too seriously just need a nice antivirus and then np at least i think so even avira can already kill this shit ^^
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

i don't think i need to worry about this too much, cause my laptop is immune to this virus ^^
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 am

Kapersky Antivirus spits in the face of this virus.

Seriously, it's the best antivirus software I've ever found, if you need something ridiculously powerul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!   VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERRRRY IMPORTIN EVERY READ BEFORE APRILE 1ST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1