Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage 25h0sxx

A man who approached an online Q&A service asking how he might reign in his passionate love for a certain Pokémon, and perhaps turn it into mere platonic affection, has been roundly reassured that falling in love with fictional 2D animals is perfectly acceptable.

His query runs thus (he is careful to protect the identity of his Pokemon paramour throughout):

“I’ve fallen in love with a Pokémon…
I fell in love with a certain Pokémon. My heart grows heavy whenever I think of them.
But to be honest, personally I felt falling in love with a 2D character to be a sad thing, so I wanted to return to a platonic relationship with this Pokémon.
Whatever should I do?”
Most respondents are having none of it, telling him love is perfectly fine even with fictional two dimensional animals; a sample of the responses:

“It’s ok to love them. There’s really no need to force yourself to dislike them after all…”

“Loving the 2D is not strange at all. 2D is something you associate with reality.”

“I feel the same way. It’s ok. If only that Pokémon were real, I’d…”

“If you fall for a character, drawing pictures of tem is a good way of releasing.”

“First, turn off the machine. Then go out and start your journey to find a charming person.”

Pokémon Lover: “I don’t actually play the games at all. I don’t have much social contact either; perhaps that’s why I fel in love with a Pokémon?”

“Raichu is cute, Raichu is. Rairaiii!
It’s ok. I have a friend who fell in love with a butterfly from the south. Compared to that, your symptoms are minor.”

Pokémon Lover: “With a butterfly!? That’s romantic… I feel better, thanks.”

“I’ve heard that amongst anime fans there are those who actually want to marry 2D characters.”

Pokémon Lover: “There are people like that out there!? Then maybe it’s nothing to worry about at all then.”
It seems this ronery Pokémon otaku has only had his love for a certain pocket monster reaffirmed…
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:14 pm

lol o.o
Back to top Go down
deltalpha
Danni Boy
deltalpha

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"Today on SuperSportsWeatherTrafficAction News:

A Man has just reached a new level of noobness....."
Back to top Go down
PoisonnN
Exorcist

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:12 pm

lol pokemon rulesss
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

BlackStar wrote:
lol pokemon rulesss
ofc but still this is a bit too much ^^
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:08 pm

i gotta admit tho the girl pickachu on the right is cute lol
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage   Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Falls in Love with Pokemon, Considers Marriage
Page 1 of 1