A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name Empty
PostSubject: Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name   Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name 30wrr6w

The new Evangelion movie, Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance, has driven fans into a frenzy of speculation with the surprise announcement that Asuka’s name is apparently to change.

The change is revealed by way of some official advertising, in which the cast is listed; fans looking over the names immediately (or possibly after obsessive scrutiny) spotted a mysterious 式波・アスカ・ラングレー / Shikinami Asuka Langley, presumably the same character as the previous 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー / Sohryu Asuka Langley.

Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name   Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm

I swear I thought that picture was Samus at first glance... -facepalm-

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Evangelion, but there's probably some 'deep' reason it's been changed. I guess. God, just thinking about that show sometimes makes my brain melt into a puddle of orange goo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Evangelion Movie Changes Asuka’s Name
Page 1 of 1