Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangest dream?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:10 pm

When i was young, I had a reacurring nightmare. It happened once a year, Id be running on rooftops away from a giant, scary red demonic thing.. (Satan maybe?) And every year I got farther and farther away, but he always either caught me, or I fell off and he got me then. Thats when id wake up. Until finally, I got away. And the dreams stopped.
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 pm

i had the scariest dream a few days ago...
wait.... i shouldn't say this....
nope.. too late *visioning nightmare*
... for some reason, it's not that scary anymore....
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:12 pm

Dont mention it and then not talk about it T_T
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, good work on outrunning him. o_o

I'm usually not a character in my own dreams, but one exception was the... zombie muppet... dream.

I was spying on the two people for the better part of the dream, until one of the people I was spying on shot the other. And then suddenly there's another dead person and Miss Piggy (apparently now a zombie) shows up and me and the still living guy I was spying on flee the town and....

..well, basically the dream ended with muppet zombie apocalypse. And I never even watched the damn Muppet Show, I don't know how that happened.
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:19 pm

OH! You just reminded me of another! (And btw my dreams are all 3rd person view. So i have no idea why i cant just go "This is a dream!" )

If youve played dead rising, thats how my dream was. It was me and a couple friends, in a park at night. Zombies werent around us yet. Every item on t he ground had its name hovering above it (Thats what made it dead rising) And I found a big yellow rocket launcher. Some guy next to me hit a button on it and it fired and blew up a slide. I just glared and said "Dont do that again.." Then thats all i remember.
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 am

when i was young i made once per month a damn nightmare (ok wasnt really a nightmare but was scared everytime after it^^) i just remember that i saw a lion and then a grandma thats all^^ but i woke up each time in tears no idea why ^^
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 am

OMG I just remembered Another nightmare I had.. a really long time ago, around the time I had those demon ones.. I was hanging onto the edge of a cliff, because below me was demonic dogs that were ready to tear me to pieces. I lost my grip, and then I woke up. I was crying my eyes out, and of course seeing as how i was young I had to change my sheets.
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:53 pm

the weirdest (and scariest) dream i ever had had all of you in it o.o'' (juru don't read this)
all my dreams are messed up....
i was at school with my friends, then all of a sudden you guys pop out of nowhere..... and everything turns dark.... and im being chased but i get caught.... then kiryu ties me up, souls starts to stab me with something... everyone else is cutting me into bits....you guys gave me the "kira look" and you know how ppl say "dreams don't hurt"? well this one did. im serious >.<
im just glad it doesn't bother me as much as it used to ^^;;
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Sorry, I read it. And no. Dreams DO hurt. I had one where.. well, everything was black.. i could not see anything. But there was something, pulling me apart.. ripping my body apart. I could feel the pain, It was the kind of pain where you wish you were dead.
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:38 pm

,o.o,
Back to top Go down
juru1876
Lieutenant
juru1876

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:43 pm

I have experienced pain. But im perfectly fine >>
Back to top Go down
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:47 pm

i woke up under my bed once xD
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:56 am

DarkUchihaAngel wrote:
i woke up under my bed once xD
xD hmmm and i woke up in the kitchen once... my mom saw me walking in but didnt wanted too wake me up so she let me sleep on the floor xD
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 am

i cant remember it 100% but i had a dream about the brugerking that was so scary i woke up and cried for about an hour lol
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
DarkUchihaAngel
です
DarkUchihaAngel

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:55 pm

EaterofSouls101 wrote:
i cant remember it 100% but i had a dream about the brugerking that was so scary i woke up and cried for about an hour lol

i had a dream about the burger king!!!
omg that was epic.....
Back to top Go down
Zazozaliad
Lieutenant
Zazozaliad

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: ... <8S   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 pm

I suppose this is the only place to post it.

..spoilered for Nightmare Fuel. ;_;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strangest dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream?   Strangest dream? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangest dream?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime4DaSoul :: Spam Area :: The Hangout-
Jump to: