Anime4DaSoul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Forum To Just Hang out and talk about anime, video games or news.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2009-02-20

New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs Empty
PostSubject: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 pm

A new CM for the new Fullmetal Alchemist remake aired after the latest airing of Gundam 00.
Back to top Go down
https://anime4dasoul.forumotion.net
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:45 pm

someone readed the manga? cause i wanna know if there will be big changes in this anime cause if it will be like 80% the same no sense too watch it ^^
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 pm

im planning on watching it wheen it comes out subbbed and i heard its the same as the manga
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 pm

EaterofSouls101 wrote:
im planning on watching it wheen it comes out subbbed and i heard its the same as the manga
y its the same thats why i have too know in wich way its different then the last fma anime ^^ want too know in wich way the old anime followed the manga story
Back to top Go down
EaterofSouls101
SYAMEIMARU!!!
EaterofSouls101

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Kiryu wrote:
EaterofSouls101 wrote:
y its the same thats why i have too know in wich way its different then the last fma anime ^^ want too know in wich way the old anime followed the manga story

i never read the manga but i heard the oringinal anime didnt follow the manga after episode like 24
Back to top Go down
Kiryu
です
Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:53 pm

EaterofSouls101 wrote:
Kiryu wrote:
EaterofSouls101 wrote:

i never read the manga but i heard the oringinal anime didnt follow the manga after episode like 24

eouahou that would be awsome then it would be something complete new ^^ but the old story wasnt that bad only ending sucked like hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs   New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Full Metal Achimist Trailer! With English subs
Page 1 of 1